We are all amid of challenging times and by this point wherein the COVID-19 virus is an active issue, every one of us know how to wash and sanitize our hands, staying safe at home, taking necessary and precautionary measures, etc. Apart from recognizing all the safety precautions, one thing we may be less clear is how we undertake a proper way to disinfect our homes.
Alike several aspects of our current situation, there is a lot of misinformation on how we disinfect the areas inside our homes. As the virus can live on surfaces for up to 72 hours, frequent cleaning of regularly touched objects helps significantly in restraining the disease.
In general, proficient household hygiene refers to cleaning and disinfecting regularly in particular areas and surfaces in our homes. Taking Disinfection and Sanitization Services from a professional team is the best choice.
Essential Home Disinfection Tips:-
1. Mainly the first objective is to prioritize those highly touchable surfaces. Every home is a little different; secure all the aspects that have been frequently touched. This usually includes -
(a) Desk or Table Surfaces
(b) Door Knobs
(d) Dining Chairs
(e) Kitchen Cabinets
(f) TV Remotes
(h) Faucets & Faucet Knobs
(i) Mouse & Mouse Pad
This can be done easily by wiping off any dust and debris with appropriate disinfectant spray or wipes.
2. The next important thing to consider is the disinfection of clothes. Washing clothes with anti-bacterial detergents are highly recommended.
3. Mobiles, laptops, iPads, etc. have become a necessary part of our lives. Our day is incomplete without using these, any used electronic devices shall be clean and sanitize accordingly.
4. Any courier packages, deliveries, and mails transmit the novel of Corona Virus thus disinfecting it thoroughly with disinfectant wipes and spray is advisable.
5. Packed grocery items should always be cleaned and sanitized. Washing properly the fruits and vegetables under running water is the best option to disinfect them. Soaking them with baking soda and water solution for some time will additionally remove the bacteria. Afterward, rinse them with clean water and store normally after drying.
There are a lot of things going around us right now. Being in a stressful condition, it is hard to know what are the things need to be done. Hiring the best Cleaning & Disinfection Team can prove beneficial in this case. Possessing the right skills and use of proper disinfection and sanitization equipment will keep your home clean and free of viruses.